Tuesday, February 03, 2009
IN LOVE!!
Brent loves Sophie.. and she loves him right back! I am SO lucky that he is so good with her. He would love on her all day if we would let him... they hung out on the chair together and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning. It was one of those tender moments as a mom.. I was mesmorized watching them and looking at Brent's little chubby hand around her shoulder. So cute.














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ahh, that is so sweet!! what a sweet boy...
Those were the sweetest pictures ever!! He is in love with her, that's for sure!
I have to just echo the others..that is really sweet..great pics.
Oh my uterus! They are so sweet!
does sophie have blue eyes? they are so stinkin' cute! i can't wait to see them next month--yea for me! doesn't it just melt your heart when they act like that? sigh....
k, i just read back through my comment, and i should have put it in a different order. i meant that brent and sophie are so stinkin' cute, not sophie's eyes (although they are gorgeous!). :)
Post a Comment