



And here were some runner-ups..





See why it was hard to choose?!
I am pretty excited to see the Inauguration tomorrow. Even though I didn't vote for Obama, I can definitely appreciate how momentous this is. You think about how taboo biracial couples were a few decades ago. So here we are, almost 50 years from the civil rights movement, and the product of an extremely taboo thing (a biracial child) is becoming President. All politics aside, it is a pretty neat thing.
Happy Monday!
7 comments:
aww, sophie is scrumptious!!! bob and i were just oohing and ahhing over her pictures... too cute!
She has the prettiest eyes..long eyelashes. I am hoping we get a wallet at least:)
The pictures are SO cute!
Cute pics! I love the second one, where she's gazing up and making you wonder what she's thinking.
I LOVE the 2nd from the last picture! This is one I would do like an 11X20 or whatever! Great shots!
I love these! She's got the best smile!
I love these Morgan, she's adorable.
I'm so happy I found your blog!
Post a Comment