And she is teething something FIERCE!!!!!!!
All I can say is that the second time around, it definitely flies by MUCH MORE QUICKLY!! She is sitting up alone (she topples over occasionally so I have to be prepared to launch forward at any second), sleeps through the night like a dream (with the exception of a 5:00 a.m binky re-insertion), and has all of a sudden decided that she doesn't like to eat (what?!). She enjoys baby food and starts panting and flapping her arms when she sees it, but bottles? Not so much. It is making Scott and I scratch our heads. She will drink an ounce or two and call it good. It is a far cry from a few weeks ago when her WORLD WOULD FALL APART when her bottle was finished. If I would have known she would go on a formula strike, I never would have weaned her! That junk is too expensive to waste! :) Anyway, she is so so so so stinkin cute that we can hardly stand it. We LITERALLY HAVE TO HOLD OURSELVES BACK FROM TAKING A BITE OUT OF HER CHEEKS! They are MASSIVE and I love them.
And is anyone wondering how the naughty mat is going? Here is an update in pictures... :) He actually stays there but he doesn't like it. Sorry the pictures are too grainy. I'm the world's worst picture taker. I also threw in another one that has nothing to do with his time-out mat. It's just for kicks, cause he's cute. :)
4 comments:
Love it! They are cute kiddos, Morg!
i seriously didn't think she was that old already!! wow! she's cute.
ok, so i had to delete my last comment bc i wanted to change it but couldn't. lame. i think that last picture is so dang cute! i was going to say that i should try out that naughty mat, but i don't think i can get brandon to stay on it. he needs a lot of time outs!
Post a Comment