Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.



GUESS WHO'S GOT AN AUDITION TO TRY OUT FOR WHEEL OF FORTUNE?!?!

Yours truly, that's who!

I applied months and months ago and haven't thought about it since. Well, they contacted me today and I have an audition in Culver City, CA on Tuesday at 10:00 AM. I need moral support, but unfortunately it's a closed audition so I will be in there all by my lonesome. My plan is to wink randomly at the producers and dazzle them with my southern charm. just kidding! Anyway I'm so excited! Who-hoo! I'm gonna get on the show because I am SMOKIN good at wheel. Mark my words.

Bring it Pat Sajack.

4 comments:

Katie said...

i get 50% of your winnings. ps where's your tunes?

K and Em said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Josie said...

No way! You will be the coolest person I know if you make it. Whatever happened to you and Jessica going on Shop til You Drop?

shannon said...

Can you imagine how fun it would be to watch your show for Brent! He already LOVES that show, but to see his mama on there spinning the wheel likes it's nobody's business!! I love it!