I was going to work out this morning and take the kids to the little daycare at the gym, but Scott FORBODE it (is forbode a word?? I like it, so I don't care if it is or not!) I agreed with him as we started to think about all the germ infested kids that have been who knows where (Mexico, maybe) running all over the non-sanitized play area. Maybe we are freaking out a bit much?
At any rate, we are only about 60 miles from Tijuana and the rest of Mexico, where this dumb swine flu is going crazy. There have been cases in San Diego, and now Riverside. We are smack dab in between San Diego and Riverside so SWINE FLU STAY AWAY!!
This sweet man doesn't need to be sick..

And neither does his sister, who is now 9 months old. She's headed to the doctor tomorrow for her check-up. I can't wait to see how much that little ball of deliciousness, otherwise known as Sophie, weighs!
3 comments:
He so has your hands!
oh! and...you are nuts!
she is super delicious!
I quit the gym for awhile too! How is the eating battle going? Your readers need an update. Ryan has finally starting eating what we eat for dinner. Now Jackson is about to enter that "fun" picky stage!
Post a Comment