Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bring it, Summer.

Summer is coming and I love it. Well, I have mixed emotions about it. But I love the sun and this California heat has got NOTHING on the humid Texas heat. I love it up until it is 85 degrees at 8:00 a.m when I am blow drying my hair. There is nothing worse than being hot, in a hot bathroom, holding a hot blow dryer to your hair. The only thing worse is being pregnant on top of that, but luckily I am pregnancy-free this summer. :) (Luckily meaning I'm about ten degrees cooler internally).

Speaking of pregnancy, I had a dream that I had another baby. A girl, to be exact. I've been dreaming about it every night, actually. It is starting to creep me out. I want to scream at the universe: "NICE TRY! Not gonna happen!". I loved being pregnant. I love holding tiny newborns. But you let your guard down for 2 seconds, and BAM! You end up pregnant, and 9 months later have 3 kids all under the age of 3, who would probably all scream at the same time. So bring on the dreams of sweet little newborns, universe. I'm holding strong. And so is my IUD.

Here are some pictures of our summer fun to date, compliments of the camera on my phone (HAVE I MENTIONED I NEED A NEW CAMERA?!?!?!?! AUGHGHGH!) Brent loves playing in the little plastic pool in the backyard. He loves his cousin Hailey, who is in one of the pictures with him. He is starting to say "HI HA-EE" everytime he sees her. So cute. He was in the pool the other day, I pulled him out to get dressed and eat lunch, and 5 minutes later he crawled BACK in the pool with his clothes on. That's life with a 2yr old boy, I suppose. And Sophie wanted to do some swimsuit modeling, and she makes a pretty cute baby swimsuit model, if I should say so. And there is a picture of Brent and Sophie at the park today, playing in sand. I lost count of how many fistfulls of sand Sophie shoved in her mouth. Yum yum.





3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

There is nothing cuter than a chubby baby in a bathing suite:) It is good to see Brent actually sitting in sand now! Big steps.

Katie said...

love soph's suit!

pambelina said...

Her swimsuit is adorable. I love that second picture of her!