Monday, June 22, 2009

Sophie's got talent

I am going to Texas for a quick few days minus any babies (although I might back out and take Sophie last minute- we haven't decided), so I wanted Scott to take a few pictures of me and the kids. All of you that know my crazy thinking will not be surprised that IN CASE I DIE in a crazy bird induced plane crash, I wanted my babies to know what I looked like... :) Well, I don't even know why I tried- I'm convinced that it is IMPOSSIBLE to take a group picture. Sophie was either clawing at me, clawing Brent's eyes out, Brent was trying to get away, or they both weren't looking at the camera. Anyway, they cracked me up- the pictures speak volumes and consist of what a typical day at our house is like. I just had to share!

I MUST say, however, that Sophie has talent. In the first picture she managed to:

Pull my hair and Brent's hair all in one grasp
Poke Brent in the eye
Bite Brent on the side of the face

AND SHE DID IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!! Check out the first picture and see for yourself her talent of multi-tasking...



2 comments:

Katie said...

BRING HER!!

shannon said...

I am loving the new look of your blog. Pretty nice!