Monday, June 15, 2009

Dresses Galore

On Sunday mornings, we sure are thankful for Aunt Shannon around our house! We hit the jackpot with hand-me-downs. Sophie has a PLETHORA of dresses to choose from on sunday- and I'm in hog heaven dressing her! And no, we didn't let her wear the hat to church... :)







Also, she is starting to be the ATTACKER instead of the ATTACKED. Reason number 50,000 why we need to get rid of Brent's binky once and for all- it causes problems between he and Sophie. When we give it to him before bedtime, she is ALL over it and will not leave him alone until she pulls it from his mouth. They both end up in tears. It's pretty cute, though.





Here is Sophie itching to go outside.




3 comments:

Katie said...

sooo adorable. you better bring that cute loaf of love to texas!

Mel said...

I see the attempts at ridding your boy of his binky have not been successful. Sorry.

shannon said...

She looks sooo cute in that dress!! Bid only wore it once, so I hardly remember it! I love seeing teeth on that girl!
By the way, thanks for meeting me for some shopping with no kids tonight! I miss you.