Friday, June 12, 2009

LONG LOST PICTURES!!!

Pictures to me are completely priceless. ESPECIALLY newborn pictures. For some reason, we totally slacked taking pictures of Sophie when she was born. I think the whole C-Section thing messed us up. I was too drugged and in pain my entire hospital stay to even think about pictures. Scott was busy driving back and forth from the hospital checking on me and checking on Brent back at home to realize that we hadn't taken very many. Anyway, Scott's Mom realized the other day that she had a folder on her computer of pictures of Sophie from the hospital. She sent me some of them, but she realized she hadn't sent me all of them. Some are similar to those I already had, but there were some brand new ones that I had never seen. I could have cried I was so grateful! They are mostly priceless to me because I was SO drugged that I don't really remember seeing her that first day. All I remember was being in a fog!

So, even though she is 10 1/2 months old... here is Sophie at birth. AGAIN. :) Lots of pictures. I love every single one of them. I love them despite my swollen face that was pumped full of IV fluid and my lack of sleep or a shower.

Oh and P.S.- I look half naked in half of them. My apologies. I don't think any man looks at this other than my Dad and husband..and besides, I wasn't naked! Looks are deceiving. My absolute favorite picture is of Brent in a diaper looking at me holding Sophie- you can see the pure happiness on his face that his Mom was back home! So sweet.





















1 comment:

Katie said...

she was a cute newborn! and it's amazing how much brent has grown up in 10 months...