Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 yr old!

Sophie is ONE!

Photobucket

I will upload more pictures later! Today has been crazy and the brother of our 1 yr old had something to do with it...












We've had this potted plant for Brent's entire life, but this morning while we were hustling and bustling around trying to get ready for Sophie's party, he decided to play in it for the first time. He took handfuls of the potting soil and put it all over the living room by the entrance of our house. I'm sure the entire neighborhood heard me gasp when I walked in to see what he was doing. The sad thing was, was that he was SO proud and was beaming ear to ear when I walked in. I didn't realize this much damage could be done in 2 minutes! **I'm sure my mom won't appreciate the picture of her backside, but she made Brent help her clean it up. Amidst my gasping, she stayed calm, took Brent by the hand, and said "Alright Brent. Let's go. Come help Grandma pick this up." And he did! He went right in and started cleaning up his mess!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Soph! And it's amazing the amount of damage kids can do in such a short amount of time...

pambelina said...

I bet your mom is an amazing grandma. Carlye always talks about how much she likes her.

And happy birthday to beautiful little Sophie! I love her tutu and matching headband.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sophie! It kinda looked like Brent tried to clean it up with the popper toy...fun times!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Can't wait to see more pics...her tutu is too cute.


did you put your roomba to work?