Brent is really into hiding lately. I couldn't find him anywhere the other day, but I finally walked into the playroom and looked a little closer at the bin where we keep stuffed animals..
He continued to hang out in the stuffed animal bin for a while. Sophie kept crawling over and looking in there, totally confused as to why her stuffed polar bear had been replaced by her brother.
I need to kiss Pal . . . I know what you mean about the Big Birthday!! I am sick about it. I asked two people to switch with me today and neither of them could! I don't know what to do! The funny thing is, you know how I am at work like 6 days a week, well next week, on only work Sun. Mon. and Fri!! I have the rest of the week free! So maybe I should be mad Sophie's party is on one of the few days I am workin! I will send my girls and a gift though!
4 comments:
Love it!!! It looks like brother and sister are starting to have lots of fun together. Kyle needs a sibling!!!
his hair is getting so light! love sophie's little skirt.
He is really starting to look like a little kid...not a toddler anymore. cute kiddos.
I need to kiss Pal . . .
I know what you mean about the Big Birthday!! I am sick about it. I asked two people to switch with me today and neither of them could! I don't know what to do! The funny thing is, you know how I am at work like 6 days a week, well next week, on only work Sun. Mon. and Fri!! I have the rest of the week free! So maybe I should be mad Sophie's party is on one of the few days I am workin! I will send my girls and a gift though!
Post a Comment