Sunday, July 19, 2009

My little forward facing Sophie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sophie is facing forward in her carseat now. We could have done it months ago, (with her massive size and all), but we just did it this past weekend. She looks like such a big girl and seems to be pretty proud of herself. Everytime I turn around to look at her, she just starts smiling and laughing.

Brent is falling more in love with her. He hates to go anywhere without her. The other day I took him to the park while Sophie was napping at home. (I didn't leave her alone- Scott was there too!) I put him in the car and he had a distraught look on his face and immediately looked over to Sophie's empty seat and started crying saying "Want Toe-tee!! Want Toe-tee!" It was one of those moments as a mother that definitely tugs at your hearstrings!

In other news, I woke up with the BIGGEST fever blister I've ever had. I'm sure everyone could do without knowing this tid bit of information, but I can't help but write about it due to the fact that it looks like I had a siamese twin that died and is stuck to my lower lip. I look so hot right now, I bet you all are wishing I'd post a picture of myself so you could all admire the giant nasty blob of grossness that is camped out beneath my lip. Scott won't come within 2 feet of me. My own children look at me funny. For real- it is scary. And it seems to be growing by the second. I would like to thank my mother for passing on this gift of fever blisters to me. It's the gift that keeps giving.

goodnight...my fever blister and I are going to bed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

remember my HUGE fever blister over Christmas a few years ago when we had ALL our family in town and everyone had to look at my nasty face? i totally feel your pain, they really suck.

shannon said...

I love picturing you at home with a second head attached to your lip. Give it right back to your mom this weekend!