Friday, July 17, 2009

ZUMBA!

I was sick of hearing everyone say how awesome this ZUMBA class was at the gym. I figured, "What the heck, I'll try it!". But you see, I'm more of a step-aerobics kinda girl and this Zumba thing kinda freaked me out. But after our lunch trip to McDonalds where I "helped" Brent finish his food, I was down for anything to burn some more calories.

There was a lot of booty shaking, back arching, tootsie rollin (for real), and hip rolling. Therefore, it was the most uncomfortable and akward hour of my life. I'm not sure if it was akward because I was doing the tootsie roll with other people watching, or because there was a 60 yr old woman in front of me doing it.

Need I say more?

4 comments:

Katie said...

i have always wanted to try it too, but i don't think i am coordinated enough...

Rachael said...

I don't like Zumba either... didn't even think it was a decent workout.

the andersons said...

morgan, you make me laugh :)

Josie said...

I wish I could have been there with you, lady. Drop it like it's hot.