Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy Bees

Brent is finally pulling his weight around here.. I found something that he loves more than Mickey Mouse- "doing dishes". He could spend all afternoon doing this. The cute part is that he really thinks he is helping. I will say "Brent, are you doing dishes?" With the BIGGEST smile on his face, he will turn and say as loud as he can, beaming from ear to ear, "YEP!" He is such a cutie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meanwhile, Sophie was being cute as usual. Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or does my 11 1/2 month old have baby cleavage???

Photobucket

She will be a year old in 2 weeks and her eyes are still blue/green. We are a bit baffled by it and I keep thinking I will wake up and her eyes will be brown. But it doesn't look like that is gonna happen. Scott's Mom has green eyes, my sister Katie has blue eyes, and both of my brothers have blue/green eyes. I guess the genes are in there somewhere- we're still surprised!

Photobucket

And for the hundreds of cute pictures we have of Sophie, here are some to prove that she does get angry. And she was wanting nothing to do with her daddy, which is rare! She usually is lunging for him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

send brent over to my house to do dishes! and sophie's eyes are so pretty...

Josie said...

That is such a Morgan smile in the 2nd picture of Sophie.

And I'm lovin the MJ music. Can I get a picture of Scott in a red jacket and sparkly glove?