Sophie riding the rocking horse

This is what happens when Brent says "CHEESE!!"

Sophie literally snatched a little piece of brownie from my plate when I wasn't looking and shoved it in her mouth. When I instinctively pulled it out of her mouth, it broke her little heart. So I made sure Scott wasn't looking and gave her the brownie anyway. The tears magically went away. :)

On a different note, I feel like an old lady today. I literally can not walk. I did a "cardio pump" class at the gym and it kicked my BUTT! Any time I put any weight on my thighs they just quiver and almost give out. But I guess that's how I know it's working, right?! Aye yay yay. I'm happy to report that my children have finally gotten used to the gym day care (well, not so much Sophie) and Brent goes in willingly every day. I think it is going to be SO good for him to be around other kids and other adults for an hour every day. Cause heaven knows I need that hour on a treadmill!
2 comments:
how can you not give that baby girl anything she wants? you can't say no to that face.
I totally agree with Katie. That face is a little slice of Heaven! I love coming to your blog to listen to MJ music!
Post a Comment