Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy Babies

Today has been a good day. How could your day not start off to be a good one when you are greeted by a face like this?!

Photobucket

Brent even decided to join in the jubilee and not be a bear. He was all smiles this morning at breakfast.

Photobucket

Although, I lost track of how many times I found him like this...

Photobucket

I must have lost my mind when I thought it would be a good idea to get him a table and chairs. I thought he would sit at it quietly while coloring, doing puzzles, and reading books. Not so much. He prefers laying and climbing over sitting.

He has really been into singing songs lately, which is bizarre. Usually when I try to sing to him he screams until I stop. I didn't think I sounded that bad, but apparently I do! But lately, he begs to do "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man". He hasn't gotten the hand motions down too well, but it is SO cute to see him trying. Here is a LONGGGGGG video I took of him attempting to do the motions for several songs. I haven't quite figured out how to edit videos! If you are a member of my family, I expect you to watch all 5 minutes. :) Everyone else gets a pass. Just kidding.
**Make sure to hit pause on my music first!

2 comments:

Katie said...

charlie was dancing to your beautiful music and rex was singing right along! and when the video was over, rex said, let's sing it again! brent and sophie sure are cuties...

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Way to go Brent! That was awesome.