Oops. This is why.
I made a memo to myself to NEVER do that again. I dealt with a tired and ticked off 2 yr old for the rest of the afternoon!
And on a totally unrelated note, here are some pictures of Miss Sophie out on a date with Scott's side of the family for grandma's birthday (I unfortunately was stuck at school). Scott's Mom sent pictures and it looks like my children didn't even notice I was gone! :) Check out Sophie's belly hanging out of her shirt..we're gonna have to teach her to hold in her tummy in a few years!! haha. I love it!





Brent and cousins "flying" a helicopter..

4 comments:
that was funny... i will make a mental note not to do that! :)
I like Sophie's shirt...that would look good for pics! oh, and way to go waking up your kid!
Mine has decided he doesn't take naps to begin with, and I didn't even need to get out the camera!
You dress your kids so cute!
Post a Comment