Thursday, August 20, 2009

While I'm not a fan of posting pictures of myself, (I would crop myself out if I could, actually!) my kids are pretty darn cute.

Typical evenings at our house consist of this... both kids clamoring for my attention. I think Brent is trying to hug Sophie in a few of these!







And here is my favorite picture of all- LOOK AT THIS GIRL! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I asked her "Where's Daddy?!" right before Scott took the picture.



Then they went back on the floor and Brent got back to rolling all over Sophie and wrestling with her. HE NEEDS A BROTHER!



And he has taken a liking to walking around in my shoes all day.





And the biggest rarity of ALL- pictures of Scott and I TOGETHER!


6 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pambelina said...

Sophie is squish-licious. She and Dutch will have babies with squishy cheeks and Buddha tummies.

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

ahh, what a cute couple! i have to say you produce some pretty cute babies! i need to borrow sophie for a weekend...she needs to visit her favorite aunt.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

No wonder your kids are so adorable...look at their parents!




and Katie.. favorite aunt..haha..that is funny!

shannon said...

I love these pictures. Those are some cute kids!