Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trouble Makers

Sophie is walking all around the house now like a big shot. It seems so weird to me to see her teetering by out of the corner of my eye. She is still pretty shaky, but I'm officially considering her a WALKER! FINALLY! That is the big news from our house..

Other than that, life has been C-R-A-Z-Y. This school thing is wearing me down. This is the first time since I've had kids that I've actually taken a full load. It is so hard juggling writing papers, reading, going to class, babies, diapers, cleaning, cooking, trying to get to the gym, OH- AND TRYING TO WORK A SHOWER in the mix.. Yesterday I literally spent a total of 5 hours doing homework. It's RIDICULOUS! Yeah, I'm a complainer, I know.. :) I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though...it's a distant one, but I can see that it's there!

Here are some pictures of Brent and sophie waiting to get into the bathtub. This is an every day thing- as soon as they hear the water, they both are clamoring to jump overboard into the tub. I love their little diaper bums. I don't love our cruddy camera!




2 comments:

Bertie said...

How cute are those too?? And I'm VERY impressed with you doing ALL that and school! Amazing!! That is NOT easy:)

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

NOTHING cuter than a diaper booty.