Saturday, September 12, 2009

SNEEK PEAK

I am so excited! We had family pictures taken tonight and the photographer put up a sneek peak of just a couple on her website. How cute is the picture of Scott throwing Brent up in the air? I can't wait to see the rest.

If anyone in So. Cal needs a good photographer, use Hayley! She wasn't scared to get down and dirty (she was actually laying in the dirt a couple of times..) and was so good with the kids! And even crazier, she is from Texas (Sugarland) and we have several mutual friends. It's a small world...

Anyway- go to her blog and check out the pictures!

http://www.hayleybphoto.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Heather said...

Morgan-I looked at the pics and they are awesome!! You guys look so great and happy! She does an awesome job on pics, too!

Josie said...

Aw, Morgan, I love them! You guys are so cute. Can't wait to see some more!!

Bertie said...

Yes- GREAT PICS!!! Your family is SO darn cute!

Heidi Noel said...

DO you think she would travel here to Vegas? Those are amazing.