Monday, October 12, 2009

King of the Mountain

I really don't need to say alot. The pictures below will speak for themselves. See if you can figure out the sequence of events here... needless to say, there is an ongoing power struggle at our house. Unfortunately for Miss Sophie, Brent usually ends up on top (quite literally).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice he is testing the waters here... has one leg up and is checking to see if we are watching..

Photobucket

One leg is up..Sophie is looking nervous..

Photobucket

And down she goes. Poor baby gir. Conveniently, Brent is nowhere in sight.

Photobucket

It's rough being the little sister..

Photobucket

What? What did I do?

Photobucket

CHEESE!! Maybe if I act super photogenic, I won't get in trouble.

Photobucket

And this is the way it typically works around here... survival of the fittest.

Photobucket

Don't worry, no amount of smiles from this kid could save him from getting in trouble. After I put the camera away, he had to say sorry to his sister... :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

shannon said...

Okay, those last two of Brent are seriously the cutest ever!! It makes me want to drive over there and kiss him! I loved those pictures, how funny, I could totally see that whole thing happen.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I am laughing out loud! Poor Sophie:( I want to just pick her up and love on that sweet girl! That is soo our house....and what are you watching in the background?

Katie said...

older brothers are just plain mean!

Heidi Noel said...

Is that Apollo 13 in the background? I agree with you sister. I want to snuggle your little angel so badly in those last pictures. It makes me glad I didn't have a big brother.