



Not too much is happening at our house lately, besides LOTS AND LOTS of snot! It seems that Brent has had a perpetual cold for the last year and Sophie has a double ear infection. All of this equates to LOTS AND LOTS of whining! I'm sure this also means that this time next week Scott and I will both be sick..
Here are some cute pictures from my phone..Brent napping on his big boy bed and Sophie drinking out of her princess sippy cup. I LOVE having a girl! It's so funny how different boys and girls are. She is already obsessed with accessories. She walks around the house all day in her sunglasses. Also, today she wore a necklace and tutu (of course I put them on her), but when I tried to take them off she freaked out. It is so fun watching her grow and become a little girl.
1 comment:
that picture in the tutu is FRAME worthy!! so cute.
Post a Comment