And just an FYI, Brent DOES NOT sit in a high chair anymore. When he eats cereal, he makes a mess, and I had JUST mopped our floors. So tonight he wanted cereal, so I obliged on the condition he had to sit in Sophie's high chair so my clean floors wouldn't get dirty!
He is trying HARD to ignore me because his favorite TV show was on in the background, but here is a little sneak peak of him "talking.." My favorite part is when I ask where Sophie is, and he points with his spoon "up" and says "upstairs". Also, when I ask him what his name is, he says "Two, Brent". That is because everytime I ask him how old he is, I follow it up with "What's your Name". I guess he's on to me.
Watching this back, I realized I am teaching him bad manners by asking him questions while he is talking, so excuse the food hanging out of his mouth! :)
Monday, October 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! He is cute. I love it when you kept saying, "I love you!" and he would say, "I like you!" Get the hint morg, he don't love you, he likes you! LOL!
i am totally impressed with his cereal skills...i hardly ever even let Rex eat cereal because of the mess! he's a good talker!
Post a Comment