DAVID LETTERMAN is a SCUM BAG! Is it REALLY that hard to not sleep around? I mean, SERIOUSLY! And THEN, he has the nerve to talk about it on his show like it's NO BIG DEAL. Yeah- no big deal that you're married and slept with women that work for you (women- as in multiple women). Then he has the nerve to say, when talking about capturing the bad guy extortionist, "I just wanted to protect my family." Well, David Letterman, you sure weren't thinkin about your family when you were getting it on with your office staff.
Geeze. It's sickening to me. This country is going down the crapper. Where's the morals? Keep your pants on people.
I'll get off my soap box and go to bed.
Friday, October 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
call me and fill me in... don't know what's going on with letterman!! i guess it's not on the disney channel...i haven't heard.
I was thinking of living in an Amish community. It seems to be the safest place in our country, though still not perfect. I can sooo tell it is the last days.
I think he just wanted to brag. Yeah maybe someone wanted to blackmail him but he's a not so attractive, older comedian and I think he just wanted everyone to think that all these women want him.
Morgan for President!!!
Post a Comment