Very cute! Love glee! Sorry about your butt...my husband says it gets better! :)
She is adorable!! PS-I love Glee so much it hurts!! he he he
I took a spinning class this spring and my butt hurt for so long! I did eventually get over it (or maybe just got calluses!)... but it was a killer workout for my legs.
so precious...
That is why you need to wear padded biker shorts! I love Glee too but not as much as I love that cute little girl in that photo. Precious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute! Love glee! Sorry about your butt...my husband says it gets better! :)
She is adorable!! PS-I love Glee so much it hurts!! he he he
I took a spinning class this spring and my butt hurt for so long! I did eventually get over it (or maybe just got calluses!)... but it was a killer workout for my legs.
so precious...
That is why you need to wear padded biker shorts! I love Glee too but not as much as I love that cute little girl in that photo. Precious.
Post a Comment