



But then 2 minutes later, we get the joy of seeing this:




And have I mentioned this little girl climbs on EVERYTHING?! I can't tell you the number of times we have to pull her off tables, chairs, you name it. I caught her in their bathroom today on Brent's stool. Check out the LOOK IN HER EYE! She is totally watching me out of the corner of her eye. Naughty little thing! (P.S. Yes, those are some feminine products on the bathroom counter. I was going to crop it out, but it would take too much work. So enjoy the box of kotex posted especially for your viewing pleasure).

She tells us "Nigh Night" every night now. Also, anytime she wants something, she says "Me Me Me!!" If she can't find Brent, she says "Bubba!!" And walks straight to his room. She also says "bye" to everyone and I don't think there is one grandma that walks past her at the grocery store that can resist stopping to talk to her. She sure is getting fun and is growing SO fast right before our eyes!
3 comments:
love her outfit!
what a cute little girl! and by the way, kotex is the best.
Those are some cute little girl pics!! Looks like we have a Bid in the making, little stinker. I love it. P.S. I love your post about Brent, it brought tears to my eyes, he is the sweetest, kindest cuddly bug, and he will get through all his hurdles unscarred. I love him.
Post a Comment