Holy moly. Watch this. It describes EVERY fear, every hope, every DREAM that I have for Brent. I watched it and cried like a baby. It is SO personal and touching to me. I dream that Brent will have friends one day. I dream that he can tell me what he wants for his birthday. I dream that he will tell me what he's feeling.
**CASANA stands for The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America. It's the only national nonprofit organization dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to children with apraxia of speech, their families, and the professionals who support them.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lady, you and Scott are awesome parents and I'm so glad you guys have more information to work with now! Poor Brent! I can just imagine how frustrated he must get.
I have to admit I teared up during that video, especially thinking about sweet little Brent when it says, I dream you can one day express what your feeling. And I know that one day he will! Your amazing and Iam glad you have the tools you need now.
sweet...
Post a Comment