Monday, November 16, 2009

TOO MUCH INFO!

But you know me, I don't hold back.

So I'm trying to run. I've been inspired by my sister Katie (her blog is listed on the right..I don't know how to hyperlink!) She just ran her first half marathon- oh yeah, and have I mentioned she has lost gobs of weight and is now a skinny little thing? Anywho- We've got the same genes. If she can do it, then shoot- I can too! (I'm a bit competitive...) :)

So, I can only run a mile. It's pathetic. But today I ran a mile and a half. And I could have kept going to 2 miles, but I want to build up slowly.

But here is the thing. If you don't want to hear this, I suggest you stop reading. Ok. The thing is, you know how they say to get a dog to go #2, you should take it for a walk? Well. Holy Moly. Do you know where I'm going with this? If a dog can go #2 after going for a walk, what happens when Morgan runs a mile and a half?

YOWZERS. And if this is how it is going to be every time I run, then I QUIT! Someone tell me your body gets used to it. Please.

Now that I've grossed out and offended everyone who reads my blog, I must go to class.

7 comments:

Katie said...

you nasty.

Heather said...

That was hilarious!! Sorry about the green apple splatters!! You go girl!

Ginger said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Thanks. I now have a valid reason for hating running. I knew there had to be something other than "I just don't like it."

Lindsey said...

haha! Oh Morgan you crack me up!

Mel said...

P.S. To Hyperlink:

I usually open the page I'm linking to in another window and copy the address.

Then, highlight the text in your post that you want to serve as your link.

Click the link icon. It looks like a link of a chain and can be found a few spaces to the left of the icon for uploading pictures. A small screen will pop up where you paste in the address of the site to which you are trying to link. You can change the color of the text if you want to make it stand out more.

There you go!

shannon said...

That was pretty funny and I love how you share too much information. I am not one to ask if you ever get "used" to it, but I know my dogs never did. Everytime they ran, they had to go #2. Maybe cut back on some fiber on the days your running!