Sophie will be 18 months old tomorrow (this is going way too fast...) She started nursery yesterday and did SO good! For the first time in almost three years (since we've had kids), Scott and I sat together, kid free, in Sunday School. We didn't know what to do with ourselves! I'm so proud of little Soph for being such a big girl and staying in nursery (I think Brent being in there had alot to do with it). What a nice change it was not to have her in Young Womens with me- the girls weren't distracted and I was able to enjoy the lesson. YAY FOR SOPHIE!!

4 comments:
Hey thanks for having me on your list of friends...just because I haven't blogged in 6 months, doesn't mean I get voted off!!JK!!! Sophie is seriously do adorable! Congrats on Nursery! It's always a milestone!
Happy half-birthday Sophie!! We are so excited for nursery time, too!!
she is so dang cute.
Dang, I agree, Katie! I want to pick her up and just hold her and squeeze her. She's going to hate me if I ever get a hold of her. And I better. Does that sound scary? Really, though, she is too much. And she keeps getting cuter.
Post a Comment