Monday, February 15, 2010

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You...

Speaking of Valentines Day and L-O-V-E, here are some pictures of Brent and his special Valentine. He is head over heels in love... he couldn't even take his eyes off of her long enough to look at the camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked him what his baby's name was and he said, without hesitation, "Baby Crabtree". Yesterday he laid her down and attempted to change her diaper with one of Sophie's diapers. It is too funny... they are together from sun up till sun down. I checked on him last night before I went to bed and he was fast asleep, one arm around "Baby Crabtree".

Here our my sweet babies. They are both constantly on me- how will I hold THREE?? I guess the newborn will have to be strapped to my head. Look how sweet Brent is looking at me.. I love that stinker.

Photobucket

And just for kicks, here is a funny picture of sweet Sophie. We usually don't let them play outside on Sundays, but we were both so busy trying to make dinner that I caved and "shooed" them outside. The destruction they managed to create is beyond me. They turned their plastic pool upside down, stomped on top of it, and threw rocks in it. (I'm guessing Brent is the main culprit there) When I went outside to see what on earth they had done, there they stood, looking completely innocent. Sophie was still in her church clothes, minus her cute red patent leather mary janes. Instead we threw some tennis shoes on her. She looked so funny running around in a skirt, black tights, and white tennis shoes. And look how SHORT her legs are!!! I think she is gonna take after the women in Scott's family. We'll be lucky if she is past 5'2!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for me, just when I thought the morning sickness was GONE, it came back. WITH A VENGEANCE! As Scott and I were getting ready to head out on our date Saturday, I turned and said "Uh-oh. It's coming back." And before I could say another word, I was puking up my breakfast in our bathroom sink. What a romantic way to start a date! And, for the record, mango, pineapple, and strawberry smoothies taste like battery acid coming up. That was my first and last yoplait smoothie I'll be having for breakfast. Bleh!! Hello 2nd trimester??? Aren't you supossed to be taking it easy on me!!?

4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

This post made me laugh so hard! for two reasons, you are right...Brent couldn't take his eyes off of his "love" and Sophie looks like a mall walker with her tights and tennis shoes! LOL! Love it!

Katie said...

they look so cute in their church clothes!

Josie said...

He's totally your son. He just wants someone in bed with him, doesn't he? He'll do so good with your new little one.

shannon said...

Those were so stinkin cute. I love the trouble those two can get into together! Hey by the way, I found another crib mattress in the garage, so don't worry about getting us that one from the toddler bed. I forgot, I had two, because Hailey was in a toddler bed and Bid was in the crib. So I don't need mine back!