Friday, April 09, 2010

Pictures From my phone

Here are some pictures I've captured lately..they were taken from my phone, so obviously are not the best!

These two pictures crack me up. Brent is constantly laying on Sophie. He tackles her, rolls around on her, tries to stand on her: she is basically his toy to do with as he pleases. It must be the boy in him.

WELL, look who can DISH IT OUT, BUT CAN'T TAKE IT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For Brent's birthday, we got him a water and sand contraption to play with outside. I should have known better. They were playing with it for a whopping 2 minutes when I hear Sophie crying. She was standing at the sliding door, COMPLETELY drenched. Brent decided take buckets of water and dump them on Sophie. They are happy in these pictures- about 2 seconds later is when it all hit the fan and there were tears galore!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least, here is Brent on his way to his first day of speech. He was so enthralled in the empty easter eggs he found in the car that it was like pulling teeth to get him to look at me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on a completely random note, I think I've talked before about ZUMBA. It's like a latin inspired dance class that my gym has every Friday. It is really fun, but I look REALLY ridiculous. And with my growing belly, I look even more ridiculous. Today, the instructor puts on a song and I thought "Oh no he is not going to make us do this.." Before I know it, I hear Beyonce's voice and we are doing the dance to "Single Ladies". The same one from her video. I could not stop laughing and could not, under any circumstance, look at myself in the mirror. I am laughing now thinking about it. Every week, I tell myself I WILL NOT GO BACK, yet somehow I end up there time and time again. But I think the "Single Ladies" dance might have just done me in. It was all a bit much!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your Zumba instructor is a MAN? Strange. I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch you though!

Morgan said...

kitkat, not only is he a man, but he is a flaming homosexual man. He is hilarious and LOVED dancing to "The Single Ladies" song... I'm telling you- I have no rhythm and am so off beat all the time, you would wet your pants if you were a fly on the wall watching.

Em said...

Oh Morgan, you make me laugh so hard. I can picture you. I would die if I got to see this.