




Scott and I have been married for 5 years today. It seems like I've known him for forever though. Funny how that works! I'm lucky that I'm married to someone like him. I'm crazy- he's calm. I'm loud- he's quiet. I talk too much- he doesn't. I'm emotional- he's calm. He is the ying to my yang and we balance each other out perfectly. And, he's given me 2 of the cutest babies on the planet and I'm sure baby Lily will be just as cute!
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! stinkin cute, I tell ya.
I just loved your wedding dress...and girl, you were TAN! And that was some serious good Mexican food on your wedding day....Happy Anniversary!
Where are all the pics of the adorable sister in law? I am just as much a part of that marriage as you two. :) Happy Anniversary to you, and I know baby Lily is stinkin cute already!
Post a Comment