Saturday, July 17, 2010

Incredible Johns

There is a pizza place nearby that has games for the kids (It's like a Gatti-Land for all you Texans). My kids LOVE it. They even have bowling with tiny little bowling balls..I think that is Brent and Sophie's favorite!




Um.. I just noticed my GIANT belly. It is somewhat "hiding" behind the carousel, but nothing can REALLY hide that thing these days!







Scott looked at my blog yesterday and noticed the pregnancy ticker. He goes "UM.. you only have 42 days left??" (Today that has gone down to 41...). I shook my head and looked at him like "Where have you been the past 9 months??!" It is REALLY starting to kick in. And if I have another C-Section (which I'm pretty sure I will, I'll know after my next dr. apt), we can knock about 14 days off of that number, which brings us down to 27 DAYS! 27 DAYS?!? Holy moly. Holy moly. Holy moly. I am SO excited. SO nervous. I want to jump up and down with excitement. I want to puke out of fear. I feel like it's Christmas. I feel like I'm on a death march. All those feelings wrapped into one. :)

And I finally finished my blog book! Blub.com is where I did it. It took a few nap times to sit in front of the computer and edit and tweak things, but I'm so pleased with how it turned out! It was a little pricey (50 bucks for paperback 70 for hardback) but that is TWO years of journaling, complete with pictures. That is priceless if you ask me. I'd pay twice that. It'll be nice for our kids to have when Scott and I are long gone!

The youth in our ward have stolen my husband today (yet again)... yesterday they were at the temple, today they are at a DI assignment. I'm so proud of him- he never complains and just does what is needed of him. Why should he complain? I complain enough for the both of us!

Adios

2 comments:

Katie said...

27 days?! That is crazy soon.. I can't wait to see her!

shannon said...

I want to do that blog book!! I have had my blog since 07, I think. Maybe it's time. I started one once, but I think it was on a different site??? Good for you, I can't wait to see it!