BAD NEWS: It rained.
GOOD NEWS: The kids LOVED the rides.
BAD NEWS: After waiting for 30 minutes for one ride, we finally got to the front of the line as Brent turned to us and said "I NEED TO GO POTTY!!"
GOOD NEWS: It was nice and cool
BAD NEWS: We dressed our kids in sandals and short sleeved shirts.
EVEN WORSE NEWS: We paid a trillion dollars to buy our kids sweatsirts due, in part, to our irresponsible parenting (who dresses their kids in short sleeves when it's raining and barely 60 degrees outside?!)
GOOD NEWS: We saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LIVE at California Adventure
BAD NEWS: Go figure, right as the room went dark and the show was about to start- you guessed it- Brent turns to Scott and says "I NEED TO GO POTTY!!"
And, just for fun-
CREEPY NEWS: Japanese tourists were pointing and gawking at Sophie. They kpt talking to her and waving and smiling. Next thing we know, they are asking to take pictures with her. Scott and I shrugged and said "Umm, I guess!" Next thing we know, there are about 5 Japanese women crowded around poor little Sophie, holding up peace signs and smiling. Sophie looked around at all of them like they had lost their minds. Fortnately for our Japanese friends, Sophie was a good sport and posed for pictures wth them. So funny. As I type this, I'm sure pictures of Sophie are going up on some Japanese woman's facebook page. Kinda funny. Kinda cute. Kinda creepy!!




Apparently Brent has never seen a motorized scooter..


And this is what a tired 2 yr old who hasn't had a nap looks like at the end of the day. We let them have their "treat" (a mickey mouse lollipop) in the car on the way home. Before long, she was passed out, lollipop in hand. She was quite the sticky mess.
3 comments:
memories of this day will last forever... how fun! i love those little sweatshirts!
They look so so cute!! That is hilarious about the Japanese tourists-though they are perpetuating the whole "Japanese tourist thing!" Of course they want pics of her-she is a doll!!
Who wouldn't want their picture taken with cute little Soph!? They haven't lost their minds, those were some smart people! You will have endless fun there this next year! Each time I went, my girls got a little more easier and wanted to do more and more things!
Post a Comment