Sunday, October 10, 2010

8 weeks old!

THIS FACE!!!!!!!! Oh, this face!!! I could just kiss her to death.
Yesterday, she turned 8 weeks old (she won't be 2 months old technically until the 14th!) She is smiling up a storm, ROLLING OVER- crazy, I know- but just from tummy to back, and is turning out to be the most delightful, content baby. She is SO much more laid back than my other two were. Her only flaw? She loves to be wide awake at 4:00 a.m. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously so dang cute...

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Love the pics. Love her. Want to see her!

the andersons said...

Oh my gosh...these are gorgeous! Glad you keep posting them!

Em said...

Aw, mammy..she needs a sling for those cheeks. I would get tired carrying those around all day!!! She is perfect.