Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PICTURES and Video

Nothing better than kids in footed pajamas. Brent looks so big- I think this might be his last year in footed jammies!

A few updates:

Brent is talking up a storm. I was baking cookies the other day and he asked if they were ready. When I told him no, he sighed really loudly and said "AUGHG! This is taking FOREVER!" I'm still surprised at some of the things he says. On his Christmas list: A ramp for his cars, a computer (yeah right), tools, a big boy bike, and baby dolls. Yes, unfortunately, he really did say baby dolls.

Sophie is OBSESSED with Cinderella lately. She wants to watch it 10,000 times a day. She continues to be fiercely independent. Her favorite thing lately is chewing up her food and letting it sit in her mouth for half an hour until it liquifies and oozes out the sides of her mouth. This child very well might drive me to drink. She's stubborn, but I'm more stubborn. I'm frightened for the teenaged years! On her Christmas list: All things Cinderella and baby dolls.

Lily is 3 months old and is still a little runt! She only has eyes for her mama and is still the most content thing I've ever seen. We are enjoying her so so so much.

Life is good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And since I can't ever get Lily smiling on camera, here is some video of her talking. She had just woken up and is still so happy!

2 comments:

shannon said...

So Cute!! I miss those babies!! But thankful, the flu didn't make it over here!

Katie said...

I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! She has the sweetest smile ever. Just love her.