Wednesday, November 17, 2010

S.O.S

I'm a horrible blogger lately. Right now, I'm actually blogging from my phone. I can't leave my kids alone for more than 2 minutes anymore. I have always taken pride in the fact that my kids have never been destructive. But that's all gone out the window. They are making up for lost time. The past few days there has been crayon on every wall, down the staircase, on light switches, on our tv screens, dropped flour all over my kitchen floors, salt and pepper shakers emptied all over my floors, eggs on the floors, and sugar on the floors. And yes, all on different days.

Top all that off with lots of vomit, a still relatively new baby, busy church callings, and going to school full time and it'll explain my lack of blogging.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

the andersons said...

I don't know how you do it all, Morgan! It's amazing.