Santa was good to us this year. Sophie got her babydoll, as requested, and has not stopped "mothering" it since Christmas day. She is constantly feeding her baby and making sure its needs are met! :) She's a good little mama! Before church she couldn't even stop feeding her baby long enough to eat breakfast herself! Brent got a big boy bike and thinks he's big stuff! And sweet little Lily got the gift of formula because apparently I've been starving her to death for the past 4 1/2 months. Maybe she'll start gaining some weight now- merry Christmas to her!
Christmas Morning:
Sophie and her baby
Our big Man who only had the patience to pose for one picture
Lily- I'm working on fattening her up! Don't let her chubby cheeks fool ya- she's still itty bitty!
I remember when I had to give up breast-feeding for milk. I kind of felt like a failure since all my sisters are champion breast-feeders. Don't let it get you down (if it is). My husband was 100% formula fed and he's one of the smartest guys I know.
3 comments:
I love that Sophie is obsessed with her baby doll! That is so cute. And I just love her silver, shimmering skirt... And lily is just delicious.
Mallory has the same jammies as Lily. (Probably even the same size.)
I remember when I had to give up breast-feeding for milk. I kind of felt like a failure since all my sisters are champion breast-feeders. Don't let it get you down (if it is). My husband was 100% formula fed and he's one of the smartest guys I know.
Post a Comment