Here's our little Sunbeam! After a rough first 2 weeks, he ran into primary last week and didn't look back. Whew! We're glad he loves it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he is the only boy in a class with 7 girls??!
We took a little hike to Santa Rosa Plateau on Saturday and I was in hog heaven. It was 80 degrees and I even got a little sunburned- IN JANUARY!
And LAST but not least, Lily is 5 months old!!!!! She is still oh so tiny but not for long. Her cheeks are getting chubbier by the day and I see the beginnings of a crease in her little thigh (my other kids had MANY creases by 5 months old!!!) She laughs outloud all the time and is getting stranger anxiety. We were at the pediatrician on Saturday (that's another story) and every time the nurse would walk over, her bottom lip would come out and she would burst into tears. She also watches us like a hawk and when we walk out of the room she will cry. It's beginning!!!!! She is still so laid back and rarely complains. Her hair is completely falling out- it's insane! She sheds like a cat. I'm constantly pulling hair out of my mouth from kissing her. Most of all, she LOVES LOVES Sophie and Brent. Brent can crack her up like no one else and today I found him laying next to her "reading" to her. They are so good with her. Brent and Sophie constantly lean over her and say, in a completely high pitched tone, "You a pretty girl, Lily! You so pretty!!" They are mimicking me and it's cute to see. :)
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment