This is what happens when you leave Sophie alone in Lily's room. She helps herself to Lily's crib and climbs right on in. We've got a climber on our hands!! *** No babies were trampled or harmed during photos!! :)
Poor Lily is looking up at Sophie, with pleading eyes, thinking "PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME!! PLLEAAAASE!"
Okay, it's no secret you make the most adorable babies, but Sophie has just about the most perfect face and smile I have seen. Her little smile says so much. LOVE HER.
4 comments:
I used to crawl in your crib when we I was little too... except you were like 5 years old.
LOL @ katie! hahahahaha!
I think Lil is saying "Mom, stop taking pictures..get me out of here before she steps on me!" Love it!
Okay, it's no secret you make the most adorable babies, but Sophie has just about the most perfect face and smile I have seen. Her little smile says so much. LOVE HER.
Ok I am sorry , but that is way too friggin cute!! You guys really do make beautiful babies!!
Post a Comment