Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weigh In

It's Wednesday, the day I "weigh in". I wasn't so sure about this week because I wasn't able to work out as much as I would have liked. Combine that with tons of stress right now, and I didn't think that would make for a good week.

The results: Week 3- 1.3 lbs down!! Hooray! And that was with a trip to In-N-Out on Saturday and on Sunday, I had desert at my mother in law's house (a brownie sundae that was oh so good). That just goes to show me that you don't have to be on some crazy, whacko "diet" to lose weight. You can still have times where you can eat a hamburger or a brownie, because that is real life- you just have to make good choices the MAJORITY of the time. 1.3 lbs isn't anything earth shattering, but I'll take it!

That brings the total to 7.4 lbs...maybe I can have a REALLY good week this week (if I can lose 2.6) and hit the 10 lb mark by the end of the month!

1 comment:

Katie said...

good work!!