Friday, March 18, 2011

Who Needs Sugar When You've Got Lil'..

All I can say is, Can I get an AMEN to Lily's shirt??

Photobucket

She is chubbing up like a typical Crabtree baby!! I love it. She's so squishable. I can't get over how gorgeous she is and I literally want to EAT her all day long. Combine that with her kick back personality and it's amazing I haven't eaten her yet! Love Love Love her. She's still got blue eyes! (Sophie did too until she was about a year old and then they slowly changed to hazel.)

Photobucket

7 months old!

Photobucket

Splish Splash, Lil' was taking a bath...

Photobucket

All clean

Photobucket

Sophie has a current love affair with her helmet. I LITERALLY could not get her to take it off the other day. She wore it all morning long. When it was time to pick up Brent from preschool, she refused to take it off. I was so embarrassed when I was stopped at a red light because it looked like I was an overprotective mother who made my child wear a helmet in the car!!! Fast forward to that night at the park- STILL had the helmet on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And what's going on underneath that helmet (besides her semi-mullet)? These gorgeous curls!! She can thank her Dad for those. (Don't look at the laundry basket and unmade bed!)

Soph all ready for church!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My curly sue

Photobucket

Brent is still LOVING preschool. He recently was inducted into the "100 club" and his favorite thing is to count to 100. His preschool teachers informed me that he was the ONLY one to do this, and he is also in a class with kids an entire year older than him. I thought it was normal for all 3 year olds to count to 100 but apparently not. Now I'm paranoid that we have a rainman on our hands!!!!! haha. Kidding. He's so smart and talking up a storm these days.

Brent with his Gator hat that he made at school.

Photobucket

Brent with his crown he made at school. He walked around all day telling me that he was the "King."

Photobucket

LAST pictures, I promise! :)

This morning I went in to check on Lily when she was napping and I found her like this:

Photobucket

I looked closer to make sure she was breathing and she was!

Photobucket

After I took some pictures, I took her blankie off her face! She loves her face covered when she sleeps. I love it- I've read that it's something that babies do because it reminds them of burying their face in the placenta when they were in the womb.

Photobucket

5 comments:

pambelina said...

It always makes me happy to hear how much Brent is talking. It gives me hope that Dutch will "catch up" to his age-level soon!

Jill said...

You can never post too many pictures...I love them! I can't believe how much Lily has grown since I last saw her. Squishy babies are the best :)

Heather said...

Your babies are so gorgeous!! That one with Sophie in the helmet is way too cute!!

shannon said...

The ones with Soph and her curls, she is wearing the cutest dress!Where did you get that?!

Katie said...

I can't believe how curly Sophie's hair is!