Monday, March 21, 2011

Our little singer!

Turn your speakers on! Brent LOVES primary songs, and tonight during FHE he was singing his heart out! I made Scott go grab the camera and film him in action. He only sings about every 5th word, but it's not too shabby for only being in primary for less than 4 months! He'll know all the words by the time they do the Primary Program this fall!

P.S. Please excuse my extremely POOR piano playing abilities. I'm a bit rusty, if you can't tell (wait- when have I ever NOT been rusty?!) It doesn't help that Brent jammed a penny inbetween 2 of the keys so one of the notes is out of commission! :)

Notice anytime I try and help him sing, he yells at me to stop singing! He wanted the spotlight all on him!

"I Will Follow God's Plan"


"Book of Mormon Stories"

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love it when he tells you to stop singing! Funny...

Trevor, Christina & Kaia said...

Wow!!! Way to go Manchild Bubba-Pal Crabtree! He did so good!

Jill said...

Watch out American Idol...here comes Brent (nice chair, too)!

shannon said...

Loved every single second of these videos!! So stinkin cute.