Thursday, June 30, 2011

help, help!!

I'm a horrible blogger. It's been loco lately at our house, so these days I rarely sit down at the computer. I check out facebook and email thanks to my smart phone and even that happens while I'm waiting for a jar of baby food to warm up or while sitting in traffic!

So we've only lived in our new house for less than 2 months, and I already hate the paint color that I chose for the kitchen/nook/eating area. Here is what used to be there:

Classic Key Lime-


It's gross. It looks like snot on my walls. Not quite sure what I was thinking.

I've narrowed it down to these 3 paint colors. Tell me which one is your favorite- I'm SO, so bad at choosing paint colors!! 3 Finalists (I bought samples of each)-

Behr- Lion


Behr-Promenade

Behr- Shortgrass Prairie


In other news:

We had a wonderful trip to Texas- still too short for my liking, but wonderful all the same. The car ride out there was quite uneventful (thankfully). The kids did awesome and I read almost 3 books during the trip there and back (a little slice of heaven for me!)

The kids are swell. Soph and Brent started swim lessons and are quite the little fish. Lily is STILL not crawling, although she is making some progress in that department! She has recently started to get up on all 4's and rock back and forth. When she needs to get somewhere, she just steamrolls her way across the room! Her top 4 teeth are all growing in at the same time and it has turned her into quite the little pistol. Most of the time she wants nothing to do with bottles, she is refusing to sleep, and is crankier than usual. Overall, she is still the sweetest thing ever. I keep thinking she will grow out of her "laid back" personality, but she has yet to do so.

School is going wonderful! I love, love, love what I am doing. The things we are learning at the moment are SO fascinating to me (one of the classes is a child development/child psychology class) and it ALMOST makes me want to go for the Ph.D and be a child psychologist. Too bad that will NEVER happen, seeing as how it has taken me almost 10 years to get that bachelors degree! Not to mention I can't control my own kids- how in the world could I give others advice on how to deal with theirs!? :) Anyway, it's so refreshing to have confirmation that I am doing and studying something that fascinates me and that I love.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ohh, I love the first color - Lion!!

pambelina said...

I like Promenade, but I'm really into greens right now.

ldssuperchef said...

haha i love the shortgrass prarie....I guess none of us are any help huh?