Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Videos of my girls

Here are 2 videos for your viewing pleasure- they are dang cute.

Please disregard our half-painted kitchen.. we chose "Simply Sage" by Behr, by the way.. :) Scott picked it out all by himself!

Lily LOVES banging her head against her high chair. It makes me CUH-RAZY because I'm paranoid she is going to give herself brain damage! She is such a cute little stinker!!! She is starting to wave bye, and gives you a tiny preview at some point during this LONG video! Sophie, complete with her crazy bed head, makes a cameo at some point too.



This is my favorite video ever! Sophie is obsessed with the "Hello Song"- they sing it in nursery all the time. She BEGS me about 10 times a day to play it on the piano and she belts it out at the top of her voice. Here she is singing her heart out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That Lily made me laugh so hard!! I love the head banging... so funny!

Liz said...

Lily's head banging was hilarious. I thought it was going to be a small tap over and over again but it's a full on BANG over and over again. I couldn't stop laughing.