Friday, August 26, 2011
Lily Turns 1
I'm so behind with this blogging business!
Our sweet girl turned 1 on August 14th (while we were in Montana). We did the celebratory cake eating during Sophie's birthday party at the end of July.
Lily is seriously an angel in the form of a baby. I've always said that EVERYTHING about her was easy: she came 2 weeks early so that I could have a VBAC (if she didn't come by my due date they would have done a C-Section), she came out in one push, she slept through the night by 2 or 3 months, she NEVER cries, and she is just happy to go with the flow. I truly think Heavenly Father decided that after having 2 slightly neurotic, high strung children, that I could use a break. And that break came in the form of baby Lily! (Not that I love my high strung and neurotic other 2 any less! haha!)
She still isn't walking or even pulling herself up on things (I've seen her pull herself up once or twice on the couch or a coffee table but that's about it). Now that the doctors aren't concerned, I'm not either! :) I think she's just SO laid back and happy, that she could care less about going anywhere. She IS crawling though- the craziest crawl I've ever seen- but she gets around!
She is still a runt and despite her chub, she's barely breaking 20 pounds. I forgot how tall she was, but it was in the bottom 17th percentile. Oh, and shoes? She wears a size 2. Her feet look like newborn feet. Sophie was in a size 4 by 12 months old.
We love our sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pictures are seriously PRECIOUS!! So cute.
She's like a marshmallow: all fluff, no weight!
Happy 1st Birthday Lily! I wish she could share some of her hair with Ashlyn (she still looks like a baby because she is so bald).
well...apparently, she does cry...when I hold her:( boo!
Post a Comment