Sunday, September 25, 2011

BFF

Brent was 6 1/2 months old when a pregnancy test had a + sign on it. After I was finished hyperventilating, I believe it was my sister who said, "The great thing about having kids barely a year a part is that they will never know life without each other."

At the time, those words weren't that comforting. But now? It brings tears to my eyes.

They will never know life without each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 years later, they are still joined at the hip. They make my heart want to burst with joy one second and rock myself to sleep in a fetal position the next. They definitely ensure that our lives don't have a single, dull moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little miss sassy pants

Photobucket

Brent was in his first Primary program today. I played the piano so I couldn't see him sing, but Scott says he did great! He said his lines like a little pro, too! He's such a sweet little guy.

Photobucket

4 comments:

shannon said...

LOVE THESE! I feel like these two are half mine, they are the best of friends, and it will always be that way especially because they are the opposite sex.

Heather said...

Loved the pics and your post! Brought tears to my eyes!! Your babies are beautiful!!

Jill said...

Too sweet! I hope Ethan and Ashlyn will become BFF's, too :)

Katie said...

what a sweet post! loved it...