Saturday, September 17, 2011

T-Ball

Brent had his first T-Ball game today! Best part of the game? Brent went up to bat, hit the ball, then instead of running towards first base, he took off towards the center of the field to catch his OWN ball. He got there before the other team did (cue a bunch of confused 4 and 5 year olds) grabbed his own ball, and threw it to home plate where his coach was, THEN took off running towards first base. I think every single person in the stands was dying of laughter. It was quite entertaining!

One of the mom's on the team is a photographer- these are her pictures, not mine (as if I even needed to say that, my camera stinks!)

Photobucket


Yep, that's my kid picking his nose!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scott's Mom got a few more pictures..

Brent getting some pointers from Coach Greg

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a cold, foggy, and dreary morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As the game was drawing to a close, the majority of the 4 year olds had completely lost focus. Half of them were dancing, some were twirling around, and some were playing in the dirt. Brent would pay attention as someone went up to bat. As soon as he saw the ball wasn't headed in his direction, he immediately went back to playing in the dirt. It was pretty funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute little t-ball player!! So adorable... wish I could have been there to see him play.

Jill said...

Brent must be a good runner if he made it to where he hit is ball before any of the fielders :)Love the pictures!

shannon said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to come see him play!

Josie said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love the t-ball outfit.