Sunday, September 04, 2011
from the mouth of babes
For the past few days, Sophie has been looking at a magazine in the car.
(When Scott gets the mail, he let's her have something from the "junk" mail pile so that she feels like she's important!)
Every time we get in the car, she picks up the said magazine and flips through it. I've heard her say at least 10 times, "Mommy, this looks like you!!"
The whole while, I've driven around town, thinking "Awww, my baby girl thinks I look like some model in a magazine! Boy is she delusional!"
Finally, the other day I said: "Sophie! Show Momma that magazine. Who do I look like?"
She flipped it around and I laughed harder than I have in a while.
It was a Lane Bryant catalog.
If I'm gonna be plus size, I MIGHT AS WELL look like a plus-sized MODEL, right??
Excuse me. The timer on my oven is going off. Gotta go take my big booty to take out my chicken pot pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Sophie...and Morgan, you are glamorous!
Morgan you are GORGEOUS!!! Your posts always make me smile. Thanks!
Post a Comment