Monday, September 12, 2011

Not so easy...

..to take a picture of these 3 kids together! But at least I tried. My mistake was to wait until AFTER church; by then, Lily had no patience for such nonsense!

If Lily could talk, she'd be saying, "I gotta get out of here.."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brent finally forced her to sit back and she wasn't a happy camper!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was holding up my arm saying, "Look at Mommy!!!" Sophie apparently thought that meant she needed to hold her arm up, too. At least she's trying to be obedient!

Photobucket

These two continue on with their love/hate relationship. Can't live without each other, yet I feel like a referee all day! 15 months is starting to like less and less of an age difference; in fact, when we go out, I'm starting to get asked if they are twins because they are almost the same size.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brent and Sophie are growing so quickly. Every time I look at Brent, I still see him as a 4 month old infant, because it just seems like yesterday. Sophie is turning into such a smart, sweet, stubborn thing. I get so frusturated with how stubborn she is until I realize that being stubborn will be a good thing as she grows older. It scares me to raise girls because our society sometimes isn't the kindest to them. Hopefully by raising her with the right values, her stubborn streak will rise to the occasion and scoff at the world when they tell her she isn't good enough. That's what I tell myself anyway when I'm dealing with a belligerent 3 year old. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

cute pictures... and Lily's hair is getting darker!